20 Practical Uses for Coca Cola – Proof That Coke Does Not Belong In The Human Body!
There is no doubt that Coke is the best brand in history. At the same time, we can say that, the world’s second-most recognized word after the word hello is Coca-cola. However, the beverage itself is nothing more than another absolute poison to the human metabolism. One important fact that you have never thought about is that the Coke acidity level is very close to the acidity level of battery acid. But there is something that you didn’t know about Coke is that can clean surfaces better than many classical toxic household cleaners you use daily.
It’s easier and even cheaper to buy Coke in many world countries than it is to pure water. Coke uses their well-known public relations propaganda to convince consumers and even entire nations that the Coca-Cola Company is an environmental company but on the other side the company is linked to water shortages, pollution and disease.
People who drink Coke have a 48% increase in heart stroke risk and heart attack, if we compare them to people who do not drink the sodas at all or do not drink them very often. A recent study, published in the journal Respirology, shows that soft drink consumption is also associated with breathing disorders including asthma, lung problems and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
The carbonation in Coke is very bad for your bones. It causes calcium loss in the bones. We can show you this through a simple 3-stage process:
First stage: is when the carbonation irritates the stomach
Second stage: when the stomach tries to cure itself by getting calcium from the blood
Third stage: the blood replenishes the supplies from human’s bones.
But, the story doesn’t stop here. Another huge problem with Coke is that it contains phosphoric acid that is the main factor for a draw-down on the body’s store of calcium.
So Coke softens your bones in 2 ways:
- Carbonation and Phosphoric acid reduces the calcium in the bones.
- The beverage replaces a calcium.
Esophageal cancer used to be rare, but now, it’s very common:
- Mechanical damage to cells that cause huge risk factor for lung cancer.
- All soft drinks cause acid reflux.
- Stomach acid dissolves tissue — that’s its purpose. This results in a radical increase in cell mutations.
20 Practical Uses For Coke
Coke is similar to an acidic cleaner. The amount of acid in soda is strong enough to take off the enamel of your teeth. Some recent tests that are done on the acidity levels of soda, show that it have PH levels 2.5. You can compare it with battery acid that has a pH 1 and clean drinking water with a pH 7.
We are going to list you 20 practical ways you can use Coke as a domestic cleaner just to prove Coke does not belong in the human body:
- It is perfect for removing grease stains from fabric and clothing
- It is good for removing rust
- It can remove blood stains from fabric and clothing.
- It is perfect choice for cleaning oil stains from a garage floor
- It acids kill snails and slugs.
- It is good for cleaning burnt pans.
- Descales a kettle (same method as with burnt pans)
- It can clean car battery.
- It is good for cleaning engine.
- It can help you to make pennies shine.
- It can clean tile grout.
- It can dissolve a tooth.
- It is unnecessary thing for removing gum from hair
- It can remove stains from vitreous china.
- Do you have a dirty pool? Add two 2-liter bottles of Coke and it can clear up rust.
- You can use it to remove (or fade) dye from hair.
- You can use it to remove marker stains from carpet.
- You may also have heard before that you can clean your toilet
- Combination of aluminum and coke is good if you want to bring Chrome to a high shine.
- It can strips paint off metal furniture.
Now think about what does the Coke do to your stomach lining?
You don’t need your household and cleaning section anymore. All you need is a Coke.
Thank you for reading this article. If you find it helpful, please share it with your family and friends!
For similar articles, visit: https://www.facebook.com/ElixirWanted